My first blog post :D

|
Hello.. so this is my first post hope you guys enjoy it
I've been using MaryKay for like 4 years already and i love it. 
i have never tried any of those expensive mall brands because i think is way 
too much money to spend in them and i have personally seen and heard 
people how unsatisfied they are. So this are the basic products and what i use..

tadaaaahhh :D
i love every single product from this picture
Top:
Miracle Set: includes  3-in-1 Cleanser, Day Solution, Night Solution, Moisturizer, & Firming Eye Cream
Foundation Primer, Foundation Brush, Matte Wear Liquid Foundation,
Mineral Powder Foundation & MPF brush.
Bottom:
Brush Collection, Ultimate Mascara & my Fabulous Compact Pro<3

This are my favorite products and i wouldn't change them for anything! :)

Thanx for visiting and come back soon :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment